All MON MEILL fashion jewelry is traditionally crafted and therefore very exquisite. The metal is pure and each gemis individually set. MON MEILL will not be held liable for any damages incurred after the receipt of jewelry.To ensure that your jewelry remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice below to avoid damage.
- Remove jewelry before anytask that involves chemicalsincluding swimming, bath, washing dishes & clothes, applying makeup, spraying perfume, using hairspray, gardening, and car maintenance.
- Wipeyour jewelry with a cleaning cloth before storing can keep your jewelry looking beautiful.Jewelry should not be left to soak in water. To avoid spotting, it is important to dry your jewelryimmediately after washing.
- Excessive cleaning and polishing may fade the jewelry layer.
- Prevent scratching or tangling of jewelry, always store pieces separately.
- Put on jewelry last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
Replacements and Repairs
MON MEILL guarantees upon your receiptof your jewelry, that jewelry are free from defects in materials and workmanship. If you found your jewelry have defect, please contact our customer service within 7 days. And the defective jewelry will be examined by MON MEILL's technical experts. Depending on the circumstances, the jewelry may be repaired, replaced with the same jewelry, or substituted with jewelry of comparable value.
For any damages of any kind arising from the use of the jewelry including direct/ indirect/incidental, punitive and consequential damages,repair will incur a fee.
If jewelry are sent by mail, they should be insured and shipped by certified mail, as MON MEILL cannot be held liable for damage, loss, or theft incurred during transport.
For more details,please contact our Customer Service Team at whatapps 68573328/email at firstname.lastname@example.org