MON MEILL's top priority is to satisfy all its customers. Items purchased in the Online Shop may be returned unconditionally up to 7 days after their receipt.
Points to Note:Return
- Returns must be done within 7days of receipt.
- Items must be returned in their original condition: un-used, in their original boxes and packaging, complete with any related tags.
- Items cannot be returned: under the list of non-returnable/non-refundable items, after the 7-day period, being used/modified/cleanedand lack of original boxes/packaging/related tags or certificates.
- Please return the parcel with care!
- Please note that due to technicalreasons, the following items are excluded from our return policy: (i) Stainless Steel Item
- If you have bought a set, you should return the whole set to us.
The return policy of MON MEILL is:
- Exchange a new item with the same design or same jewelry code
to your payment account for future purchase
*As every computer monitor is set differently, therefore, color and image may vary slightly. In order to provide you with as much information and details about your prospective purchase, every MON MEILL jewelry will have its description shown in the website. Please consider carefully whether the jewelry size meet your needs and expectations. We look forward to create the best purchase experience with you.
Points to Note: Refund
- Refunds are issued through the same transaction method used to make the original purchase. For COD transactions, refunds are sent by cheque to the mailing address
- Depending on your bank, processed credit card refunds may take 3-5 days to be reflected in your credit card account. Paypal refunds are immediately reflected, while cheque will take 3-5 days to reach your delivery address.
- Please note that for purchases made with a voucher, the refund on any returns will be reduced by the voucher value.
- All items will be inspected on return. We try hard to accept all returns, but in the rare event that an item is not applicable to our Return & Refund Policy, we will not be able to offer a refund.